VIA Education is committed to ensuring the health and safety of all our students, staff and trainers.
We are actively monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and responding quickly to the rapidly evolving situation. We put together frequently asked questions in a hope to answer some of the concerns and questions raised by our students. Please refer to COVID-19 FAQs
Here’s is what we are doing:
- We are actively communicating with our students, staff and trainers about COVID-19 situation, news and government advice and recommendations.
- We have posted government-issued fact sheets and information in our noticeboards and provided links to this information to our students via emails.
- We have provided hand sanitisers to all our staff and made a big bottle of hand sanitizer available at the Reception area.
- We have increased thorough cleaning of our premises with particular attention to the high risk areas such as surfaces, toilets and common areas.
- We have implemented social distancing measures in our campus as per the Australian Government’s advice.
- We reached out to students who have been affected by COVID-19 travel bans and self-isolation measures introduced by the Australian Government.
- We have introduced a mandatory COVID-19 Self-declaration in our campus in an effort to minimize the spread.
- We have activated the COVID-19 incident management plan to respond to rapidly changing situation and to ensure impact on our students’ studies is minimised.
Most up-to-date advice about the COVID-19 can be found on the Australian Government’s Department of Health website here
We understand the impact the COVID-19 is having on all of us and appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding.